04 January 2009

well that was embarassing

Only to me, I'm sure... First I just had to reset my password for Blogger because I totally blanked on it and I've not needed it til today.
Then, my elder daughter got out her camera and actually got a picture of my face right after I rubbed an irritated spot (which makes my skin go bright red at least an inch around the affected area).
Now she has insisted I turn on the TV so she can take pictures of it. I'm sure when next I download her camera there will be fascinating pictures- I know she got my arm several times, and now she is a good 12 feet away from the tv, so there *may* be a brightly colored blob...
and little one just woke up. huzzah. At least I finished my beer already.
The other plus tonight is I don't have to make dinner- hubby bought a gift card to Olive Garden last night with the plan of using it for dinner tonight. This will however require careful planning as to what shirts our girls wear....

No comments:

Post a Comment