08 January 2009

22 and still snowing

But at least I don't live in Alaska, right? And the other plus is no new ice has formed, so as long as we're careful on the back steps we're fine.
Had my 6 month eye checkup today (I had LASIK back in July). I can still read at least 20/20, probably 20/15 but we didn't try this time. As expected, I was told to try and do eye drops more often. I get told that every single checkup. But now I don't have to go back until July, and then I should be done. Woohoo!
After the eye thing, we (me, girls, my aunt) went to the Design Center so my aunt could see some of what will be on the inside of our house and so I could choose what color tile for the tub and shower surrounds. I also got to choose a fridge, since hubby decided a black fridge with stainless oven and dishwasher would drive him crazy. I get me one of them fancy 3 door fridges, yay.
hrm.... after browsing online for awhile and now typing some, I've noticed my hands are COLD! I suppose I should quit procrastinating and go wash dishes since that would help warm them. It would also get me moving around a little again, my pedometer reports I've been lazy today. Yes I have, thank you, but it's also because the drive to the eye place is longer each way than the exam takes! Didn't help I wandered back roads to get back down to the design center. I was proud of me for doing it though... only got confused once, and made the right guess then.

No comments:

Post a Comment