19 December 2008

what am I doing here?

I don't know what made me decide to click on the link to get my own blog... I've thought about it for awhile... whether or not anybody reads it, I think it may be good for me to get things out of my head. Make room for all the other junk up there.
Today's been fun so far. My sinuses are somehow tied into barometric pressure, so the big storm that blew in overnight caused me to wake up feeling like there were bricks in my face. I've been awake just over 6 hours and have taken 6 ibuprofen tablets, as well as a dose of Tylenol sinus. I still don't feel better. I can't keep up with the girls today, plus it's my typical laundry day. I've done 1 load so far, and need to go get that from the dryer.
So here I am, typing nonsense, when I should be downstairs folding whites.
On the plus side, Boo (20 months) has showed off several new words today: puppy, flower, and grape.
I think naptime is calling to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment