20 December 2008

let there be color


My house will be platinum grey, with slate shake accent and midnight blue shutters and front door.
I'm quite excited.
We nixed the fireplace in order to afford stainless appliances, but didn't like any of the refrigerators they offered so that will be the standard black.
I also was talked down from my Silestone countertop. I'm still somewhat sad about that, but I can live with vinyl pretending to be granite that we wound up with.
On the plus side, the options we selected today dropped the price by a thousand dollars.
I have a Bunny Boo again. Since it was cold (30) today when we were heading out the door, she got to put on her bunny hat. It has not come off since, even thru naptime. This is a common occurance, so common that I have not bothered to take pictures of the phenomenon since October.

No comments:

Post a Comment