23 December 2008

mornings

2 mornings a week, the alarm starts going off at 4:15. I have mixed feelings about these mornings. I generally don't manage to drag myself out of bed until much closer to 5 (sometimes after it), but that little time between when I get up and dressed and when I have to get the girls up and dressed is so peaceful... sit here browsing stuff online while drinking coffee.
2 other mornings a week, I do the same thing but 40 minutes later. Somehow it just doesn't have the same effect. Perhaps its the lack of sleep on the earlier days.
Ah well. Time to start the car, do makeup, and roll the girls out of bed all so we can leave the house by 6 to have me leaving Grammy's house by 6:35 so I arrive at work prior to 7.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, just wanted to say thanks for following my blog! Good for you for beginning the blog journey. It's fun. You'll like it!

    ReplyDelete