05 February 2009

Whew!

I've been trying to get back into my jogging habit. It's not very scenic, I jog in place in the laundry room (upstairs the floor squeaks alarmingly). Today I managed an hour. I'm quite pleased with myself. I've almost worked off the Whopper I had for lunch. (But not the fries I had with it.)
Since I've been downstairs jogging, I've even gotten some laundry done today.
Oh yea- the house meeting Monday!
We were informed of the general order of events/ stages of construction, when inspections are required, etc. We went over our selections again to make sure everything we wanted made it onto the blueprints. I think I'm supposed to contact our design center lady but I can't remember what for... maybe it was to verify the trim on the stairs will match the kitchen cabinets.... and we need to make sure we get the 4ft shower not just the 3ft. The highlight of the meeting was they hope to start digging this week! (Nothing happening as of last night, the girls and I drove past on our way home from Grammy's house.)

No comments:

Post a Comment