20 February 2009

I'm still alive

I'm the only one of our little family that hasn't gotten the runny nose bug going around. Lucky me, I get to attempt to take care of everyone. Luckily hubby hasn't gotten it bad, and Boo is starting to get better (she still has a scary cough) but Sissy just started getting sick 2 days ago. She's fine part of the day, but usually around lunchtime she starts fading and just wants to go to bed. She perks up again after she naps, once we convince her to get out of bed.
We still don't have a hole in the ground for our house. There was a survey crew on our section of street yesterday, which hubby & I hope was a good sign. 2 different cable companies had multiple trucks in the neighborhood too.
The new phones (and new phone service) are very cool. I'm enjoying chatting (via text) baseball with my cousin in Seattle. In another 15-30 minutes I'll send her Happy Birthday wishes. I did try to set up the mobile-blogging thing, but the only thing I've tried to send is a photo and it doesn't seem to have worked. Guess I'll type something a little later and try that. And, after nearly 9 years, I've finally put the house phone in my name (rather than my grandfather, who passed away in 1994). Now I can adjust the long distance service- now that hubby has a local phone number!

No comments:

Post a Comment