12 December 2009

time to go now

It is 5:54am Central Time. We are up and moving. (well, 3 of us. We haven't gotten Boo up yet.)
We are checked in for our flight, hubby is about to get in the shower, Munchkin & I are dressed. I guess I should go raid the coffee (for me) and chocolate milk (for her).
This here new computer turned out very nice. We successfully networked them together yesterday, so all of MIL's pictures are now moved over. She didn't lose anything! YAY!
Hubby snapped at his baby sister yesterday, actually he didn't really snap she just took it as snapping and went out to the garage (where we smoke down here) to call middle sister "He says I'm gonna have parental controls on the new computer and he's an administrator and blah blah"
She never said anything to his face, but shortly after she left she called MIL to gripe some more.
For the record, baby sis is 2 or 3 years OLDER than I am. Plus she spent a couple evenings "Oh, I won't need to use mom's computer. We have 2 over here." (at her boyfriends place, where she pretty much lives, much to MIL's relief.)
yeah. Drama. Huzzah for going home!!

Actually, when hubby noticed Munchkin was waking up and went to give her a hug, she asked "is it time to go back to Ohio now?" he told her yes, and she said "Oh good."

No comments:

Post a Comment