04 December 2009

I am doubting...

I was just browsing some things on Amazon. My recent history now shows 2 versions of Into the Woods (London cast & Original Broadway cast), plus some "Legends of Broadway" Bernadette Peters album. The 'picks' based on what others with my recent history have bought?
4 count em 4 fantasy/erotica novels.
Yes, I know they are fantasy/erotica novels because I already have 3 of them on my Kindle. As the Kindle is still tied into father's credit card (thanks again Dad!) my weird-ass literature choices show up in HIS history. I feel bad about that sometimes. For a while. Then I buy another MaryJanice Davidson book and laugh until I forget. (Seriously. Her stuff cracks me up. The Queen Betsy series, the Fred the mermaid stuff, even Hello Gorgeous is funny.)
We fly to Texas stupidly early Sunday morning. Let's see, scheduled departure is..... 35hours and 6 minutes from now. I think. It's 21:34 Friday night, we leave at 06:40 Sunday morning.
Personally, I think the hubby's on crack thinking we'll get us AND the girls up and to the airport that early. He's trying to bribe me by pointing out we'll get to Mesquite around 9:30am so we can stop for breakfast at Denny's. I love Denny's. There are no more Denny's anywhere around central Ohio. They all left. It makes me very sad. Also making me sad, my dumbass put the rental car reservation in my own name, meaning I'll have to drive. I hate driving in Texas. I can do it, I just really really don't like it. (I will not ever try to drive in NYC. That I flat out refuse. Or LA. Dallas & Seattle were bad enough.)
OK, time for a different holiday beer (Shiner "Cheer" is awesome!!! Buy it if you see it!)(tonight I'll try the one from Columbus Brewing Co) and then crash. Trying to shift bedtime earlier in preparation for Sunday. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment