28 September 2009

so far s'ok.

Well, after a lazy 3 day visit with my father, the inlaws arrived and the next day was Munchkin's birthday party. That went well. Everyone was thrilled to see our new house, all adults were suitable jealous of our master closet, we had enough food & drink, and it actually managed to stop raining for the duration of the party. Huzzah!
Munchkin got some cool stuff, especially the bike from her daddy (and me, though he was out shopping with them when they picked it out) and some shirts she really likes (SpongeBob & FreshBeatBand). Boo was not left out (by grandparents), she got a few toys & clothing & another Hello Kitty Pez dispenser. Dad & I found the elusive 2T/3T Hello Kitty panties when we were at the grocery store getting the cake, so I graciously let mother-in-law add them to her bag o' stuff to Boo. She was thrilled to get her kitty panties.
So now I only have what, 5 more days until inlaws go home? At least I'll be at work for 2 more of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment