01 November 2009

chirp cheep tweet!

Twice now I've seen blue birds (Eastern Bluebirds, specifically) sitting on the railing of our deck. Yesterday I sweettalked the hubby into putting up a birdfeeder. He surprised me by willing to put up a larger feeder than I had envisioned.
We set it up late yesterday evening, right about at sundown. It looked like this picture.
He texted me early this afternoon to say the tube feeder was empty and the top thingy was under half. By the time I was leaving work, he had refilled them, so I got to take what can pass as a 'before' picture. I did get to see a pair of cardinals already. Hubby reports there was a woodpecker, lots of my bluebirds, the cardinals, and he has no idea what else found the seed already but there were "A LOT OF BIRDS".
I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment